Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bored

So the past week i havent really been up to much, i was in Moree not to long ago for a we visit. It was nice seeing all my old friends, i had a goooooooood time!
I came back to Coffs on a Sunday, and went fishing with a friend. I caught my first fish in Australia, it was pretty exciting because i was the only one out of the three of us to actually catch something!!!
I have been spending some time at the beach, and yesterday Kailee and i spent the day just lying in the sun, i think i have a serious case of heat stroke its horrible. I did wear sunscreen though!! Later on in the evening i went to the hostel to have dinner with my friend Marit. She is from Holland.
Im going back to Moree again next week im excited to see skylar i miss that crazy cat.

this is basically the most pointless blog in the world, but i have the day off and its cloudy and im dead bored. I will find something more interesting to write about next time.

meow

No comments:

Post a Comment