Monday, November 28, 2011

Dream...

I had a dream last night that felt so real! It was so real I dreamt about it all night and didn't wake up for anything... Not even when my sisters alarm went off this morning, or when the girls were screaming in the room beside me. Today was just an all in all weird day, it was like i was living inside my very real dream and couldn't snap out of it, the dream was amazing but when you wake up and reality hits you in the face it may have been the worst nightmare of my life.. Im tiered of being a lonely cat

anyway on the upside

Florida is good, beautiful as ever, still very warm, still very sunny, and still very amazing..
Skylar and I spent Sunday afternoon on the beach, it was a beautiful day and the beach is stunning! Oh how i missed the ocean, and the sand between my toes.
Im home in less than 2 weeks which is exciting, i cant wait to see my family, my pretty little niece that is growing WAY TO FAST :( and i am excited to see my friends. There is 5 girls im super excited to see.... Kaleigh, Kayla, Jennnnniffffer and Lindsay!! You all put smiles on my faces everyday and i cant wait to hug you all xx  And last but not least ELIZ, she is home from aussie land and i CANT wait to hug her

My next blog will be happier I promise :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment