Monday, June 13, 2011

Back in Moree

Its Tuesday, and I have been back in Moree for just over a week now! I couldnt be happier :) Its amazing living with Skylar, and finally being in the same town as her again! I missed her more than anyone.

I had the week off, it was relaxing! I needed it :) I went and stayed with Sarah and Willy last Wednesday it was so nice spending some time with them. Willy took me out Roo shooting on wednesday, we got around 7 kangaroos, and ended up catching a boar too! Oh man, what an experience that was!! We left at 7 30pm and didnt get home till 3am it was a very long and cold night, but heaps of fun! Im sad I didnt bring my camera out to get any pictures.

Rose and George are both getting so big! Its unbelivable, I cant beleive when I first came to australia george was just being born, and Rosie was still in nappies, but is now fully potty trained!! She is such a clever little lady!!

Anyway, I am working now for two very lovely families. On Tuesdays I work for Georgie, and her husband, taking care of their BEAUTIFUL little girl Harriet. Oh man is she ever cute. She is a little sweet heart :) and on Mondays, wednesdays, thursdays, and fridays I work for Della and Justin taking care of their little boys Issac, and Tom and their brand new baby girl Paris!! They are also a very lovely family

Well, thats whats going on at the moment!!!

1 comment: