Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy

Yesterday was fathers day in Canada, and I have to say I was a bit sad that I wasnt there to spend this special day with my dad.
My dad is the most amazing person I know. He has been there for me through everything, and I cant even be there for him on this day. But he knows I am thinking of him ALWAYS!

My dad is my best friend, he always puts a smile on my face, and is always there for me and my sisters. He is honestly the most amazing man I have ever known and I am happy to say that he is my dad. He has the biggest heart, and a very kind smile. He can always make you happy, and can always make you laugh. Without my dad, I dont know where I would be! He has made me the person I am today, and I would be hopeless without him. I cant even express how lucky I am to have such an amazing dad.

Dad I love you with all my heart and more, you truly are the most amazing person I know. I miss you more than anything, and am thinking of you! I cant wait to see you waiting at the airport to pick skylar and i up on July 29!! I know you will have that amazing smile on your face that I miss so much!!

1 comment:

  1. You are to kind, hope you and your sisters feel this way forever as you all mean everything to me xo

    Love Dad xo

    ReplyDelete