Sunday, July 3, 2011

Last Month

Time, where have you gone?? I feel like I just got here yesterday and now I am leaving at the end of this month..

Its true time does fly when you are enjoying yourself. 

I have been in Australia for almost one year! Its still hard to believe, and now that Skylar and I are leaving in less than a month its hit me right in the face. Im leaving and its actually quite sad. 

There is so many people I cant wait to see, but there is quite a few people I dont want to leave. I think it will be harder to leave Australia then it was to leave Canada.. weird eh?

I look back at the year that has gone by with the blink of an eye, and I think of all the amazing experiences/times I have had! I think of all the amazing people I have met, and all the amazing people I have worked for! Its going to be hard to leave this place. Its going to be hard to leave the experiences and good times behind, as well as the people. But then I look forward and think about whats to come! My last month will consist of my first winter birthday, more crazy times with my crazy friends, a few more weeks working for an amazing family and a trip to Sydney before Skylar and I board our flight back home to good old Canada. Then back at home we will see our amazing family and friends! That will be pretty exciting of course :) Im also pretty excited for some Tim Hortans bagels and chocolate milk :) 

Its already the end of the week, and tomorrow is the start of a new one.  It will only just keep getting closer to July 29th, no more turning back now!!! 

p.s Hi josh




No comments:

Post a Comment