Saturday, July 16, 2011

13 days

One week today, Skylar and I will be in Sydney, and in 13 days Skylar and I will be home.

My last week in Moree, and I cant even believe it! This time has gone by so fast its crazy. If this year has gone by this fast, i can only imagine how fast this week will go by, let alone the lsat 13 days in Australia. Im excited to see what the last 13 days in this beautiful country has in store for Skylar and I! Im excited to see Sydney, I'm not excited to say goodbye to Moree. Im excited to see my friends and family, I'm not excited to say goodbye to the family and friends I have made here.

My last two months in Australia, have been some of the best! I got to spend them in Moree where I started, I got to spend them in Moree with the friends I made at the beginning of my trip! I got to spend the last two months in Moree living with my sister, and working for an amazing family who I will miss greatly.

I will never forget Moree, and the people I have met, they will be in my heart forever.

I will never forget Australia, its been the most amazing experience of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment