Friday, July 22, 2011

Last Day

Yesterday was a hard day... I tried not to show it, but it was tough.
It was my last day working for the amazing Barnes Family! I will see them today, and they are dropping me off at the train station on Sunday but it was just a sad "last work" day. Im going to miss them so much!

I cant believe I am leaving Moree, it feels like im leaving Canada all over again, but this time its 10x worse...

I dont want to leave this beautiful country, but as time keeps ticking I am getting a bit more excited to get home to see all my family and friends.. I just wish it could stop ticking so fast so I can enjoy my last day in Moree, and my last week in Australia!

Tonight is Skylar and I's going away party and im pretty excited, its going to be a big one! I wish the train to Sydney didnt leave so early tomorrow morning..

anyway i should start packing for the fourth time YAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment