Monday, March 28, 2011

back in coffs harbour

So my week in the Sunshine Coast was pretty amazing, the weather was beautiful everyday and Charlie and I went to the beach everyday! On the Thursday we left the Sunshine Coast and went to Brisbane. There I hung out with Eliz, Kayla, Meghan, and Heather! We just had a little girls movie night and watched "shrooms" and "echo" well we didnt really watch all of echo because it got a bit boring.. so we turned it off. The next day Prue and Jock came to pick me up and then we were off back to coffs. We stopped a few times to look at some pet stores, also to eat some lunch. We ate at Manderin Court, it was good. We got back into Coffs pretty late, so I just went to bed. On Saturday I watched Charlie and we did a bit of Shopping and spent some time at the beach. Later that night i went to a party in the bush with Kailee and Dane, it was a good night.

On Sunday I didnt get up to much, I did some more shopping, then finished my paiting. Well actually I ruined it. I should of left it how it was. It was disappointing

Now today is monday and im just sitting here. I watched charlie for a few hours this morning. Then i went to the beach for a bit.

We are about to eat dinner now, then I think im going to head to Kailees to watch Glee.

meow

No comments:

Post a Comment