Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 2 in the Sunshine Coast

 Wow, what a beautiful day today was, it was hott and sunny and there was only a few clouds in the sky! The Sunshine Coast is a pretty amazing place, but definitely not my favorite! I havent been to the beach yet, just the little man made one they have here at the resort. But Prue said the ocean is 600m away, so not far at all. Maybe i will take Charlie there tomorrow!

This morning we woke up and had an AMAZING breakfest! Sooooo delicious! Afterwards Charlie and I spent a few hours down in the pool, we also went to the little beach and built sandcastles.... well i at least tried too, as soon as i made one charlie would laugh at me a knock it right down! So clearly that didnt go so well, there was even a little sand castle building compatition and i so would of won if i had the chance to keep one standing! But Charlie is one distructive little monster. I did manage to make a little waterfall like thing that we would poor water into and then it would head back into the beach. After we were done playing in the sand we went back to our room, Charlie watched the wiggles (oh how i HATE the wiggles) and then we went to meet Prue and Jock for lunch. Lunch was good, but not as good as breakfest! After lunch we came back to the room and had a very very very long nap! Charlie awoke around 4 30pm, then we went for a we walk and met up with Jock and Prue! Jock and I got a drink at the bar whilst Prue and Charlie swam. And now we are all back at our rooms hanging out before we go to the BBQ for dinner.

I hope tomorrow is just as beautiful as it was today, it will make me one happy cat. I love the sun!
There is a water trampoline here that I am dying to go on, i love trampolines! :)

Tomorrow will probably consist of the same thing, but we will see! Only two more days left in the sunshine coast, the time goes by so fast here! Its a good thing, but also a bad thing... good thing because it means im that much closer to moving back to moree, and a bad thing beacuase it means im that much closer to moving back home...

I live a pretty amazing life here in Australia, and i dont want it to end. I guess thats why i plan on staying here forever :) I love Canada, but I have fallen inlove with Australia!  I cant imagine my life anywhere else.

misssss youuuuu meowwww
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment