Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Week

So its Sunday today, and at the moment i am babysitting a little boy named Jack he is 5 years old, Zanna she is 3 and their little baby sister Heidi who is 1 years of age. Jack is beside me playing games on my phone and Zanna and Heidi are playing with their toy kitchen.  We just finished a long game of hide and seek, and now the kids are just entertaining themselves. Their parent Gus, and Sarah will be home around 2pm. Sarahs parents left today, they were visiting from Canada! I honestly forget what part of Canada they are from to be honest... Its almost lunch, and im going to make the kiddes grilled cheeses!!! YUM! Sarahs parents bought them these cookie cutter shapes, so i thought it would be fun to make little shapes in their grilled cheese! Once im done babysitting im heading to the shops to buy a new canvas and paint, when i went yesterday they were already closed. Thats the only thing that sucks about Australia everything closes so early, it sometimes drives me insane.

The Grand opening at the Pet shop yesterday was fun but long, i got some good pictures for prue and jock. Charlie had a blast and their was heaps of kids that showed up. Once the day was over, we all went home and ate pizza and sushi for dinner. Then watched the original Willy Wonka! I never realized how trippy that movie actually was, i hadn't seen it in ages. After that movie was done, i read my book for a bit and went to sleep it was an early night for me i had to wake up quite early to get to Sarah and Guss's for 8 this morning.

Tomorrow we are heading to the Sunshine Coast for the week, I haven't been there yet so im pretty excited! We are there till Friday, on Thursday we are staying in Brisbane, so im hoping to visit Eliz and the other girls! We might stay Friday night too, Prue said we will play it by ear. Im pretty sure its called the Sunshine Coast... yeah i think im right.

Im one day closer to going back to Canada, and to be honest im a bit nervous to go back home. For the first time in my life i can say i don't really know what to expect. I cant wait to see Nicole's growing baby belly, and cant wait to see all my family. But i feel i left Canada for a change, and now im just going to get myself back into the same spot i was in before i came to Australia. I don't know if that really makes any sense.. but i guess that's the best way i could put it.


well its almost lunch time.

What a random blog.

meow

1 comment:

  1. You are sooo adorable! Sound like the best babysitter ever :)

    And I know what it's like to feel nervous to go home, maybe you'll find yourself back in Australia before you know it! Sounds like a wondeful place!!

    ReplyDelete