Friday, March 18, 2011

Saturday

So its saturday, and im watching Charlie. Im waiting till 10 30am then we are heading down to his parents pet shop where there is a re grand opening. I will be taking pictures for them there. Its going to be a long day, i didnt get much sleep last night and im trying not to fall asleep.

I had an amazing time in Moree with skylar, i miss her already! It was nice to see everyone, Moree could possibly be my favorite place in Australia, and alot of people would say im crazy for saying that, but really, i just love the people.

Its already March 19th and i cant beleive it, time is going by so fast, i cant beleive i only have 4 more months left in Australia. . . it doesnt seem real, i feel like i only just got here yesterday and i dont want to go home yet! Yeah, it is going to be lovely seeing my family and friends! and of course im excited that my sister is pregnant and I cant WAIT to meet my neice or nephew. I still cant beleive im going to be an aunty relle. . :) so exciting! I know my sister is going to be an amazing mom, and im probably going to be the best aunt in the whole wide world! Who am i kidding, i am going to be the best! This kid is going to be spoild thats forsure.

Im reading a new book, Water for Elephants and its pretty amazing, im also going to start a new painting today. I havent painted in ages and i miss it. I miss my room back home that is full of my paintings all over the walls. One thing is, i dont really know how im going to get these paintings home, they arent really on the smallest canvas... maybe i will have to ship them.

This is just a huge rant, i dont really know what to write in these things, but my dad enjoys reading them :)

Heather, Eliz and I (brisbane)
Kangadians

Skylar and I (moree last week)

George and I (moree last week)

Coffs Harbour Photography

Coffs Harbour Photography



Charlie is talking so much now, he calls me roey (which means relish he just cant say it) its very cute. He is one clever little boy!

2 comments:

  1. Yes your Dad loves reading them. I will check in more often now as I see I've missed a few but have now read them all. Love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was water for elephants ??? :)

    ReplyDelete