Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunshine Coast

So we arrived in the sunshine coast at 5 30pm, after a long 9 hour drive. The resort we are staying in is beautiful. I get my own room, the bed is so comfy! Skylar would be jealous. I dont think i will want to get out of it in the morning! it will be tough

I miss moree alot today, i cant wait to go back in april for a weekend, and in may for good.

Im eating Spring rolls at the moment and watching glee, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I finished 3 paintings yesterday. I was quite proud of myself, I painted all night but i think the last one is still missing something though, im stuck.

Im almost finished Water for Elephants, its a pretty amazing book! The movie is coming out in May, i will have to go see it!

Did i mention how excited i am to head back to moree in May??

No comments:

Post a Comment