Tuesday, May 17, 2011

dumb day

So today, wasnt the greatest of days... I guess you could say i woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Its just one of those days, everything seems to be going wrong, you want things to go one way, they go the other. Someone says something and you take it the wrong way.  The smallest /stupidest things can just set you off and for no reason at all.

Some days i feel so lonely, and today was one of those days. Yeah, coffs is amazing but i have no one. Its not easy being by yourself 24/7 and talking to a one year old everyday takes its tole on you. Dont get me wrong, charlie is probably the only person that can actually cheer me up and put a smile on my face. Its almost as if he knows im having a bad day and he just wants to make it better. So today he did, whilst i was cleaning the bathroom, charlie came in and said "hello roey!" and basically jumped up to me and gave me the biggest cuddle anyone could ever give! For such a little man, he has the biggest heart <3 you never see that little boy without a smile on his face. He brightens up my day, i truly adore him.  Im going to miss him so much

Charlie isnt the only thing that can cheer me up though. Jock, Charlie, my camera and I went down to Emerald beach again today. And lets just say, put me behind a camera and you will have the happiest girl in the world. Put the ocean in front of the camera and I will be happy, put Charlie in front of the camera and I will be even happier! I got some amazing shots of the little man today, so I thought i would share them, because they brightened up my day, so if your having an off day, hopefully they will brighten up yours too!















No comments:

Post a Comment