Saturday, May 14, 2011

Emerald Beach Photography

So there is heaps of beaches in Australia, like probably thousands! I have seen a few, but I have to say the best beach I have been to so far whilst in Australia would have to be Emerald Beach!

Emerald Beach in is NSW about 20 minutes outside of Coffs Harbor! And man, let me tell you this beach is TRULY stunning! Prue and Jock are renovating a house there, and I will be able to stay there for a wee bit before I move back to Moree! They have a fantastic view of the ocean again! Im excited to live their for a wee bit of my stay in Australia! Anyway, Prue, Chalrie and I went for a walk on the head land to see if we could see some whales... we didn't but still the view was amazing! I saw hundreds of Kangaroos, actually up close and not far away! And I finally got some pictures of them! The water was beautiful, and so was the day! I cant explain to you how amazing this beach is... you have to see it for yourself! Thats why in this blog all im going to really do is post pictures!!! YAYAYAYA


































2 comments:

  1. Friggin' gorgeous pics! <3 You're an amazing photographer !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Emerald Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete