Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Packing

So today i started packing.... this will be my third time packing up my things!
First I was packing everything to come to Australia, Second I was packing everything to leave Sarah and Willys and come to Coffs Harbor (which was probably sadder than actually packing up my things to leave Canada) Now thirdly I am packing up my things to move back to Moree once again! And it is a bit sad this time around, its exciting but sad. I will miss being here thats a fact but Moree is my favorite place. I will just miss Prue and Jock and Charlie and their crazieness. They make me smile I do love them, and it will be hard to say goodbye to them! Especially Charlie, I know he is going to miss me, and I will miss that little man with all my heart. I definitely have to come back to Coffs for a visit within my last two months.... AHHH!!! Anyway, out of the whole 12 months of being in Australia I will have packed up all my things a total of four times... and my fouth time packing will be packing all my things to leave Australia! Not to come to Australia to leave... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment