Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thinking

So today was my day off, and becuase it was finally sunny I spent my morning down at the beach just sitting there looking at the ocean, thinking. Honestly I hadn't seen the sun in so long I thought I would forget what it looked like, but thank goodness today it decided to grace us with its presence. It was beautiful, I am going to miss days like this in coffs. When the sun is shining, and its not to hot, but not to cold. The weather is just right, and the water is crystal blue. I'm going to miss Coffs when I leave, I will miss being so close to the ocean, I will miss being close to Kailee, and I will miss being so close to the mall. But I am excited to move back to Moree for the rest of my time here. Im sad I wont be working for Sarah and Willy, but I know I will see them heaps.

Coffs truly is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been too, surrounded by beautiful beaches what more could you really want? I have LOVED living by the beach, but my time is up here, and its time to go back to Moree, where I started off, and where I will finish.

I will miss Prue and Jock and my little man Charlie, and I'm a bit sad I wont be here for when she has the baby, but I will see them again, I know I will. They are amazing people, and Im glad I had the chance to work for them. Prue always knows what to say, and has a huge heart. And Jock is so easy going and laid back and all around an amazing guy. Charlie is one of the most placid little boys I have ever met, he is exactly like his mum, and just like his dad. He can always put a smile on my face, and always has one on his. He melts my heart and I love him to bits.

This year has gone by so fast, I cant believe its May already... soon enough it will be July and I will be leaving in 29 days.. 29days I cant imagine how fast those days will go by, when I look back and think about how fast this whole year has gone... I guess its true when they say time goes by fast when your having fun. Wouldnt it be so much better if it went by slow so that you could enjoy it that much more?

This day has just been a day of thinking, thinking about the past, the present and the future.
thinking about how im a bit scared to grow up, yet so excited.
just thinking about random, stupid little things.
thinking about how I miss my old friends, but Im going to miss my new ones so much when I leave.
thinking about how excited I am to meet my niece.
thinking about how excited I am to see Skylar again this week.
thinking about what I have regreted doing, and what I havent regreted doing.
thinking about what I have accomplished in my life.
thinking about why life is so short.
thinking about how Im going to be 20 soon and it feels so weird.
just thinking

My life is amazing, I wouldnt change anything, I'm content with the person I am today, and I feel I have changed for the better. I know coming to Australia has made me a different person. And I think me saying.. or me knowing that I have changed makes it pretty clear. I would have never said that before, I would have never admitted to changing. But I know I have. 

I know where I am going in life, and that makes me happy.

1 comment: