Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where has the time gone?

I feel as if yesterday I was just arriving in Australia and it was August 3 2010....... and now its May 25 2011 and I'm leaving Australia in two months... two months and I will be back in the place I left behind. Just two more months left and I will be back home. Can you believe it? I can't.
Where has the time gone.. There is still so much I want to do, still so much I want to see in this beautiful country.
If ten months went by with the blink of an eye... I cant imagine how fast these last two months will go. These last two months of my beautiful life in Australia. Two months and it will be over...
Its almost June, and I will be leaving Coffs Harbor on the 6th to head back to Moree and work there for my last two months. My last two months, it still doesn't feel real... im so excited to head back there though, I truly miss the town and people that live there! Im excited to finally live with Skylar again I miss her more than anything... Its weird being away from your twin sister for more than a week.
I know in the last couple paragraphs I said two months multiple times... but you dont understand how weird it is for me to say its the last two months of being here. Soon enough it will be only one month... and then one week... and then one day!! ONE DAY :(
As much as I want to go home, see my family and hold my baby neice, Im dying to come back here!

ANYWAY

Today someone asked me what I wanted to do before I die.. They told me to think long and hard and I know what I want to do, there are a few things that I really want to do actually. And one of those things is come back to Australia before I die. And I will, preferably in November 2011!

I want to sky dive, I would love to know what it's like to fly even if its just for two minutes!!

I want to be a successful baby photographer!

I want to fall inlove, get married and have a perfect family of my own!

There are so many things I want, so many things I could do before I die and these are just a few

No comments:

Post a Comment