Wednesday, May 25, 2011

the weekend

So this weekend was pretty amazing...  Friday I hung out with Kailee and Dane ( i think ) and then on Saturday Prue, Charlie and I went down to the markets in Bellingen! They were massive!! I enjoyed myself, I bought some new headbands... and you might say im obsessed with the one :) LOVE IT! Well anyway, we went out for some morning tea while we were there, then we came back to Coffs! I knew it was going to be an amazing weekend because ELIZ, KAYLA, and MEHG were coming down for a wee visit!! They also brought along Kalyas friend McKayla from Canada who is in Australia for 2 months visiting her! Well when I got home from the markets I got a phone call from them telling me they were in coffs!! So I went to meet up with them at the plaza, then we went to find the hotel they were staying and just caught up!! We went out for dinner later on that night, and on are way back to the hotel the girls car decided to shit itself!! We couldnt get it going, so we left it on the side of the road, decided to just start drinking to forget about it... and walked back to the hotel ( we were honestly just down the street ) When we got back to the hotel, we got our drank on and started to get ready to head out to the coffs hotel... We started off pre drinking in the hotel then Kailee and her friend came to the hotel to pick us up and we went to go drink some more at Kailees house! We stayed there for a bit, did some planking bahaha then we went to the coffs hotel, danced all night then walked back to the hotel around 3am?? passed out woke up in the morning and eliz and i went to maccas ate then we went to the plaza, i got a boost juice and banana bread then we went back to my place to sleep! The girls ended up staying the night at mine, because they couldnt get their car into a machanic until the monday! So i got to spend an extra day with my favorite girls! We went out for dinner with Kailee and Dane, then watched a movie then came home and slept!! Monday was sad because they had to leave :( I miss them already, but the two days i got to spend with those crazy cats made me a very happy kitty cat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment