Monday, May 30, 2011

Smile

So while Charlie and I were cuddeling on the couch watching some kids, a song came on that inspired me to write this blog.

"Think about something that makes you smile
Think about it for a little while
What you feel and what you see
And give your smile to me
"

I have been feeling a bit down lately, Im leaving coffs and I have been a wee bit home sick the past couple days. I dont know if im actually home sick for Canada, or if im homesick for Moree! (I reckon Moree) I really cant wait to go back there, only one more week and I will be back to my second home, and only two more months and I will be back to my first home!

Anyway, when this song came on it got me thinking about things that make me smile, and I smile quite a bit so lets get real here there must be heaps of things that make me smile!!

Talking to my family makes me smile, I miss them and seeing them on Skype, or hearing their voices always leaves me with a HUGE smile on my face.

Charlie makes me smile always, seeing him smile puts a smile on my face. Hearing his cute little laugh puts an even bigger smile on my face.

Rosie and George make me smile, hearing Rosie say "Relle!!" melts my heart and leaves a smile on my face for ages!!

Photography/my camera can ALWAYS put a smile on my face, no matter what kind of mood I am in, give me a camera and I will be all smiles.

Skylar puts the biggest smile on my face on a daily basis, she always knows what to say and always makes me feel better. I love her the most and I cant wait to spend my last two months of Australia with her in Moree.

Nicole and Pat always say the right things, they always put a smile on my face, and make me feel amazing about myself. I love them with all my heart and more, and miss them with everything!

My friends put a smile on my face

The ocean makes me smile, I feel at peace there, its quiet, its beautiful and its calming. Im going to miss being so close to such a beautiful thing.

The experience that I am having in Australia makes me smile. I feel so lucky! I am so lucky that I am able to have this experience! And it truely is the most amazing experience anyone could ever have. Australia makes me feel at home when Im not.

These are a few things that make me smile. What are some things that make you smile?

1 comment: