Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Winter

Well, its one month away from winter in Australia, and yes it does get pretty chilly here!!! The mornings and evenings are freezing, the afternoons are alright but not hot. I miss the hot weather :( When i arrived in Moree in August it was winter, and there was frost on the ground in the mornings! I thought i was going to be coming to HOT HOT HOT weather, but no it was so cold!!! You would think that beucase I am from Canada, I would be able to handle it... well when I first arrived I tolerated it but did not like it one bit. And now that I have had a summer in Australia, the hottest summer I have ever had, I am shocked that it gets this cold and that I live in Canada!!! I am honestly wearing a long sleeve shirt and a jumper right now, and track pants.. and socks! I feel like im back home!! Not going to lie, im pretty excited to go back to Canada while it is still summer! I miss the heat, i miss the sun! I HATE THE COLD!

On and interesting note... it will be my first ever winter birthday!!!

Anyway, Skylar was here last week from monday till the following tuesday. It was a lovely week and I enjoyed having her in Coffs with me. I miss her heaps already, and wish she was still here. It wont be long till im back in Moree though.

We both got tattoos! My first, her third... i was so nervous, so scared! But it really wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. We got them on our ribs, and they say Imagine. I love it, it really is beautiful.

Imagine means alot.
I Imagined coming to Australia, and look where I am...
I use my imagination always, Im always imagining things. Everyone does, but not everyone follows there imagination.. I did.

(i hope that makes as much sense to you as it does to me)

1 comment: